Monday 14 November 2016

Billing Block Practise

Billing Block Practise 


When looking for a billing block template I found it difficult to find one which I could use but I found 2 blogs by a previous media student and a blog about photoshop and took inspiration from their blog posts about how to create a billing block. 


  • The first blog post is how an old media student created her text for the Billing Block using conventions of a typical Billing Block. I copied and pasted her style of the text and changed the names to match our production.




Below is the Billing Block I will be using for my poster.
 

JAI ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS 'THE MAGAZINE' FEATURING  LOUISE MARTIN GAFF WITH BETHANY JONES  EDITOR IMOGEN EVANS PRODUCTION DESIGNER ALEX WILKINS  DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY JOE MAJOR  EXECTUIVE PRODUCERS  ALEX WILKINS JOE MAJOR IMOGEN EVANS  PRODUCED BY JAI ENTERTAINMENT  SCREENPLAY BY IMOGEN EVANS AND JOE MAJOR  DIRECTED BY ALEX WILKINS

This is the blog post

  • The second blog post I used is a themed blog for tips on photoshop users which explained how they created a film poster. On the blog it attached a PSD which gave the font for my Billling Block. I used the font and created my Billing Block.



 Here is the blog






So far this is what the Billing Block looks like. I hope for it to fit in with the rest of the poster.

1 comment:

  1. Good research Imogen. We do have this font in the k drive (you may remember Sophie explained this in the lesson on poster construction?)

    ReplyDelete